Wal-Mart is the biggest store in the world if we base solely on revenue, but it wasn’t always like that. Over 50 years ago, Wal-Mart was only a single discount store that had the vision of selling better quality products for less. Currently, Wal-Mart has about 11,500 stores in 28 countries and of course they have online stores available at 11 countries. Wal-Mart has 2.2 million employees and associates, image how difficult it can be to manage all of them. That’s why they try WalmartOne login, there’s even an application for the WalmartOne website for easier access.
Wal-Mart has millions of employees where they have invested over $2.7 billion for more than two years in training, wages and education. These employees and associates can use the WalmartOne login in order to view Walmart paystubs online or in order to view the Walmart schedule. Registered users can also view login help, the benefits as well as tax information. Basically, the Walmart health care plans start at $23.20 every pay period. Employees can access benefits like:
- Medical, dental and vision plans.
- Considerable coverage for their domestic partners,
- Insurance concerning accidental death and dismemberments as well as life insurance.
- Associate Discount Centers, these centers offer special discounts related to travel, entertainment, cell phone services and numerous other goods.
- Short and long term disability insurance.
- Walmart Discount Card with 10% discount on certain merchandise, fresh fruits and vegetables sold at Walmart stores.
- Free confidential counseling as well as health information service.
- Free access to health care advisors and nurse care managers.
- Available reimbursement for health related expenses for $500 up to $1,000.
- Business travel accident insurance.
- Critical illness insurance.
- Center of Excellence program, this covers specific spine and heart procedures, lung and colorectal cancers.